When first joining CILEx, new members are asked to indicate whether they wish to be put in touch with their local branch, but you can join at any time in your membership journey.
Joining an active local branch of CILEx will give you the opportunity to:
- meet with other CILEx members in your area,
- network with other legal professionals,
- find local business opportunities,
- use events to meet your CPD requirements (either in hours or in outcomes, depending upon the requirements for your grade of membership),
- share best practice, ideas and experiences with your newly developed network.
Join a branch
If you would like to become a member of a branch, simply download a branch application form and send it via post or email to the CILEx head office who will process the application and put you in touch with your nearest branch.
Send the form by post to:
Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Setting up/Running a branch
If there is no current Branch in your area, but you are interested in developing your network and skills, so would consider setting up or running a branch in your local area, the branch toolkit contains everything you need to know to run a successful branch.
Alternatively, email email@example.com to organise a time to speak with someone about setting up a branch.