News and Events
CILEx National Awards 2019
Date: Thursday, 5 September 2019
Venue: Madame Tussauds, Marylebone Road, Marylebone, London NW1 5LR
The CILEx National Awards were launched in 2018, the celebrate the exceptional talent, innovation and achievement of CILEx members, supporters and stakeholders.
We are delighted to announce that this year's host will be Claudia Winkleman, one of the best-known broadcasters in the UK, who regularly fronts the live television shows for both Red Nose Day and Sport Relief, as well as her regular hosting of Strictly Come Dancing.
The CILEx National Awards showcase and celebrate the excellent work, and achievements, of CILEx members, supporters and stakeholder partners.
These exclusive awards recognise individuals, organisations and teams that are providing exemplary service, advice and support to those seeking access to justice. Celebrating the innovative recruitment and professional development practice that are widening access to a career in the legal profession to a more diverse audience.
CILEx has been celebrating the achievements of its members, as well as their employers and partners for many years. We are proud to formally celebrate what we have always known: that we support and represent a wealth of talented people and organisations. We will be acknowledging those who are leading the way in an ever changing, forward thinking, professional legal services sector and whose work closely aligns to our mission, our vision and our values.
We encourage CILEx members, supporters and stakeholders to nominate yourselves, your colleagues or employers and help us to recognise and celebrate your success and the contribution you make to promoting the profession...
- Be recognised for your exceptional specialist technical knowledge and experience.
- Receive formal recognition for the excellent work that you do from CILEx, your peers, employers and legal sector representatives.
- Acknowledge and celebrate the professional development opportunities made available to you, and your colleagues, by your employer.
- Stand out from peers & competitors and raise your professional profile.
- Recognise and reward the hard work of colleagues, employers and peers who deliver excellent results for your clients, business and the public.
- Raise awareness of your status as an exemplary employer and showcase how you have set benchmarks for others to aspire to.
- Celebrate your contribution to widening access to justice, and to the legal profession.
... celebrate your achievements with CILEx
Nominations are now open.
Please click here to visit the CILEx National Awards 2019 website.