News and Events
Annual General Meeting
Date: Monday, 11 February 2019
Time: 6:00 pm
Venue: The Burton Room, Phoenix Cinema, 4 Midland Street, Leicester LE1 1TG
The Leicestershire & Rutland CILEx Branch is happy to give notice of the 59th Annual General Meeting.
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting, held 26 February 2018.
- Reports from the Chair and Officers of the Committee.
- The following proposal will be put to the meeting: The Leicestershire & Rutland Branch of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives to be wound-up and the assets of the Branch to be placed with the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
- Any other business.
The meeting will be attended by Chris Bjerregaard, the CILEx Branch Officer.
Refreshments will be served prior to the meeting commencing.
Parking is available at the adjacent council car park.
To confirm attendance, or for further information, please email us.
We look forward to seeing you there!
CILEx National Awards 2019
Date: Thursday, 5 September 2019
Venue: Madame Tussauds, Marylebone Road, Marylebone, London NW1 5LR
The CILEx National Awards were launched in 2018, the celebrate the exceptional talent, innovation and achievement of CILEx members, supporters and stakeholders.
We are delighted to announce that this year's host will be Claudia Winkleman, one of the best-known broadcasters in the UK, who regularly fronts the live television shows for both Red Nose Day and Sport Relief, as well as her regular hosting of Strictly Come Dancing.
The CILEx National Awards showcase and celebrate the excellent work, and achievements, of CILEx members, supporters and stakeholder partners.
These exclusive awards recognise individuals, organisations and teams that are providing exemplary service, advice and support to those seeking access to justice. Celebrating the innovative recruitment and professional development practice that are widening access to a career in the legal profession to a more diverse audience.
CILEx has been celebrating the achievements of its members, as well as their employers and partners for many years. We are proud to formally celebrate what we have always known: that we support and represent a wealth of talented people and organisations. We will be acknowledging those who are leading the way in an ever changing, forward thinking, professional legal services sector and whose work closely aligns to our mission, our vision and our values.
We encourage CILEx members, supporters and stakeholders to nominate yourselves, your colleagues or employers and help us to recognise and celebrate your success and the contribution you make to promoting the profession...
- Be recognised for your exceptional specialist technical knowledge and experience.
- Receive formal recognition for the excellent work that you do from CILEx, your peers, employers and legal sector representatives.
- Acknowledge and celebrate the professional development opportunities made available to you, and your colleagues, by your employer.
- Stand out from peers & competitors and raise your professional profile.
- Recognise and reward the hard work of colleagues, employers and peers who deliver excellent results for your clients, business and the public.
- Raise awareness of your status as an exemplary employer and showcase how you have set benchmarks for others to aspire to.
- Celebrate your contribution to widening access to justice, and to the legal profession.
... celebrate your achievements with CILEx
Nominations are now open.
Please click here to visit the CILEx National Awards 2019 website.
The Leicestershire & Rutland Branch held its 58th Annual General Meeting at Phoenix in Leicester on 26 February. Everyone had an opportunity to become involved with the Branch and took part in setting the agenda for 2018's seminars and events. A buffet and refreshments were provided and a great time was had by all!